What do you want to change about Middlebury?

Extend gym hours til at least midnight!

It is a little baffling to me that the gym closes so early. Middlebury students are very active, but busy at the same time. It can get really difficult to make time to go to the gym when students need to do their homework (and are responsible for other activities such as campus jobs). I also think that it would be extremely helpful for all students if the gym stays open until at least midnight so people can take a break from doing homework and studying. It would not only increase campus fitness and health, but students' productivity.

155 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kit TseKit Tse shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Middlebury SGAAdminMiddlebury SGA (Admin, Middlebury SGA) responded  · 

Dear We the Middkids Users,

Thank you for voting and commenting on We the Middkids! The petition “Extend gym hours til at least midnight!” has reached the 100 vote threshold, designating it to an “under review” status. It will be shared with the SGA Senate and President Arnowitz will soon record a video response to the issue.

Under review status does NOT yet designate this petition as CLOSED – if you feel strongly about this issue, please encourage your friends to continue adding votes to it! If the SGA decides to pursue legislation or action on the issue, the more support the better!

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
    Anna Esten
    Chief of Staff, Student Government Association

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google